Care About Childcare Grant
Care About Childcare grants are available to providers who participate in Care About Childcare! Active participants will be awarded upon completion of the requirements. Funding is limited, call 1-855-531-2468 or go to CCPDI for more information.
Family Start-Up Grant: Part 1
Start-up grants are available to anyone who receives their Family Child Care license. (Residential Certificate providers may not apply.) You can receive a reimbursement up to $350 for licensing costs by completing the following steps:
- Notify CCR&R of your intent to license.
- Keep receipts for every cost for which you will be requesting reimbursement.
- Complete the Sharing the Caring class, an initial recruitment training for new family providers. Call CCR&R to pre-register.
- Submit the Licensing Grant Reimbursement Request form, along with you receipts, to CCR&R when you complete you licensing reqirements. (This form will be mailed to you.)
- Interested in the Part 1 grant? Let us know!
Family Start-Up Grant: Part 2
We have funding available, up to $250 per provider, to help you receive materials to enhance your program. To apply for this grant you will need to do the following:
- Complete 10 hours of training in any Career Ladder Level 1-3 course. Grant requirements must be completed prior to the first year anniversary of your license date.
- Contact CCR&R when you have completed the training to schedule an appointment for a home visit. We will explain the process for ordering materials and make recommendations.
- We can help put you on the right track to providing quality child care! Let us know if you have any questions about Part 2.
The TEAM (Training Endorsement Application Materials) Grant is designed to support Licensed Family and Family Group child care providers in applying the information and concepts learned during training classes into their programs and to help them offer meaningful learning experiences to all of the children in their care. Recipients of TEAM grants receive kits filled with developmentally appropriate and safe materials that target the needs of young learners. To be eligible for TEAM Grants the license holder and/or assistant caregivers should:
- Have a current Utah Bureau of Child Care License.
- Be licensed for a minimum of 12 months.
- Meet Career Ladder eligibility requirements.
- Complete one or more Utah Career Ladder Endorsement Courses (40 hours) within the previous 12 months and/or complete 40 hours of consultation with your local CCR&R Family Provider Program Consultant.
- Obtain and submit a completed TEAM grant application and an Endorsement Goal Setting worksheet (these documents are available through our office).
Other Available Funding
View the list of grants that are offered and currently available through the Office of Child Care.
Kids In Care
Child care Resource & Referral has funding to assist parents with care care expenses while they search for employment. This financial assistance will pay for drop-in, hourly care while parents are searching, applying, and/or interviewing for work. If one of your clients feel they may be eligible for these services and would like more details, please contact Child Care Resource and Referral, Metro Region.